BioFrench photographer born in 1981, i settled in Paris few years ago, but have been living by the past in various countries such as French Guyana, Mauritania, Sweden, Hungary or Spain, opening my eyes on various types of landscapes and cultures.
My work is eclectic, human and generally optimistic, with a rather esthetical and often contemplative approach of photography. Using mainly digital camera first, I'm lately going more into film photography, characterized by a longer processing time (which can somehow be considered as a positive side!) and a more emotional link with photographied instants.
- Few editors' "favorite submissions" of 2012 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC photo contest
- Finalist at "L'albatros" photo contest, Palestrina (Italia)
- 16th at the "Between Dusk and Dawn" photo contest Italia, promoted by Toscana Foto Festival
- "Elements" has been seen as a OFF exhibition of Festival Photo La Gacilly 2016.
- "Metropoles" has been seen during the "Parcours Dix-Huit" photo event 2016, in "Canopy" galery (Paris), event organized in partnership with BAL and Mairie de Paris (among others).